The Beaver 300 is the ultimate self-propelled floor scraper. With performance equalling a small ride on floor scraper, the Beaver 300 easily removes resilient floor coverings such as Flotex®, direct stick carpets, sheet vinyl and rubber, cork, vinyl tiles and planks, and bituminous waterproofing membranes.
The direct shot oscillation has double the throw of ordinary machines, allowing this unit to punch well above its class!
The Beaver 300 is an amazing machine that has proved to perform in very difficult take-ups.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Adjustable Direct Shot/Blade Angle
- Weight is 160kg
- Has our exclusive Direct Shot oscillating blade system.
- Continuously Variable Drive speed with disengage pins for wheeling around the Job site
- Forward and Reverse & High Speed Override for quick manoeuvrability
- Delivers a highly aggressive hit directly to the blade, right where you need it.
- Brilliant design allowing the operator to see what he is doing at the blade
- Has the right weight to ensure maximum productivity.
- Heavy, Standard and Carpet cutting blades available
- 1.5kw Motor
- Excellent Single Lift Point
- Vibration Dampened Operator Handle
- Has no belts or pulleys
- Quick attach Dolly for manoeuvring around the job site
- Perfect for Medium to Large domestic, commercial, industrial projects.
Beaver 300 Videos are shown below. Watch just some of the cool features and capabilities of this self propelled floor Scraper.