DeepSeal SSS Street Smart Sealer is a waterborne, low VOC, penetrating multi component penetrating silane-siloxane with an added specially designed polymer dispersion that is a stand out on performance and innovation. Street Smart Sealer delivers greatly improved stain resistance to concrete, masonry, pavers and porous natural stone from the ingress of water, salts and staining from food, beverages and oil.
These specially added materials also assist in reducing the staining effects of chewing gum and will make gum easier to remove from the surface.
DeepSeal SSS has a high molecular weight and ultra-fine particle size that is oleophobic as well as a hydrophobic surface and unlike other Fluro-Polymer based materials DeepSeal SSS is easily recoatable if mechanical damage should occur.
Due to extremely fine particle size with diameters of less than 0.1 micrometres, the dispersion is able to penetrate into the very fine mircopores of mineral surfaces providing long lasting protection against the most diverse stains. Red wine, coffee, ketchup or oil can be simply wiped off the treated surface without leaving any residue
- Concrete or masonry surfaces
- Footpaths and public walkways
- Alfresco dining and food eating areas
- Plain, coloured and decorative concrete
- Car parks and driveways
- Porous natural stone (sandstone, travertine, basalt, bluestone, honed marble, exfoliated/flamed granite, limestone and terracotta)
- Pool surrounds
- Pre-cast and tilt up panels
All surfaces to be treated must be structurally sound and all previous coatings, curing compound, adhesives, efflorescence or laitance
should be removed by abrasive blast cleaning, high pressure water washing or mechanical scrubbing.
Any dirt, grease, oil or other surface contaminants should be removed.
Repair any holes, non-structural cracks and other surface deformities in the concrete.
DeepSeal SSS Street Smart Sealer should be applied undiluted using a low pressure sprayer, brush, broom or lambâ€™s wool applicator.
Note: The concrete must be cured for a minimum of 14 days prior to application of DeepSeal SSS.
- Apply a single flood coat to the surface and allow sufficient time for penetration, make sure to fill all voids and surface irregularities.
- For very high traffic areas and second coat can be applied wet on wet.
- If applying more than one coat ensure that any subsequent coats are not allowed to pool or pond as it may lead to a patchy appearance.
- Subsequent coats must only be applied wet on wet within 10-20 minutes of the first coat.
DeepSeal SSS is available in 20 litre and 200 litre containers.
Coverage is approximately 5-7mÂ² per litre depending on surface porosity. A single flood coat would provide effective treatment in most cases
however multiple wet on wet coats may give greater depth of penetration.
Wash all equipment in water after use.
- DeepSeal SSS Street Smart Sealer is not designed as a waterproofing compound.
- Do not thin or dilute.
- Do not apply on damp or wet surfaces or when rain is likely.
- Ensure the sealed surface is protected from moisture from a minimum of six hours after application.
- Always prepare a test area and allow to cure for 24 hours to ensure consumption rates and appearance is acceptable.
- DeepSeal SSS
may darken some surfaces.
Storage: Store between 10Â°C and 30Â°C away from direct sunlight, shelf life is 6 month in original unopened container. Partly used containers must be
sealed tightly when not in use.