Dina-Sor PCD plug with 3 PCD Diamond Teeth.
- Two full round PCD for cutting action
- One PCD is the rider to keep the cutters at the right height to prevent deep grooving and damage to the machine and floor.
PCD tapered plugs are used to remove coatings such as waterproofing membranes, thick epoxy resins, Floor topping and a lot of thick glues.
This design originated form the design team at Floorex to remove coatings from off the floor without creating heat build up thus reducing the chance of the coating becoming soft and gooey which makes it harder to remove.
- Top quality PCD diamond chips.
- For removing coatings thicker than 1mm
- Literally like a fang – cuts through the toughest coatings.
- The two cutting PCDs can be heated with a welding torch and rotated to a expose a new edge.