Level Peg 120 are very handy consumable item that allow you to pour a coating or screed over a surface whilst having reference points to gauge the thickness of the screed or coating. This can be used to create a flat floor.
Supplied with sticky double sided tape on the base. Sold Per Pack of 100pcs
Level Pegs are typically used as follows;
- Using a laser level determiner the highest point in the room and start there
- Marking on the floor using a marker, use the laser to measure the points on the floor to build the floor up to.
- Cut the peg to the heights just marked on the floor using maked measurements on the pegs
- Stick the flexible peg to the floor using an adhesive
- Place these in as many positions as you need
- Gauge up to 120mm