Shoe In® Spiked Shoes are the latest development in coating application tools.
You might say “why should I spend so much more for a pair of spiked shoes?”
Well, there are many savings you can look at.
- Typical life is up to 20 times that of budget shoes
- Slips on in seconds
- Hands free!
- Put an end to frustrations with straps, buckles, and adjustments on traditional floor finishing shoes.
- Comfortable – fits over your existing shoes or boots.
- Shoe-In stays snug whether you’re standing or kneeling and has a wide base for stability.
- Time saving – allows you to take protective shoes on and off as needed to get the job done.
- No more frustration with straps, buckles, and adjustments. Just step right in to Shoe-In Spikes and get to work
- Immediately after putting Shoe-In Spikes on your feet, you’ll notice you have increased stability
- Light weight
- Added flexibility when you need to bend over.
- Applying epoxy floor coatings with spiked shoes has never been easier.
You’ll love Shoe-In Spikes and toss away those old plastic spikes of yesteryear!
What Size Do I Need?
Shoe-In Spiked shoes currently come in four sizes at this time to fit all your spiked shoes needs for applying epoxy and decorative coatings.
These shoes sizes are based on the US Mens size foot chart.
Shoe-In Spikes sizes are based on work boot sizes. If you are wearing an athletic shoe for your installations you may need to adjust your sizing accordingly as they tend to be smaller and less bulky.
Please select your size.
SMALL FITS SIZE 8 AND UNDER
MEDIUM FITS SIZE 8 – 9
LARGE FITS SIZE 10 – 11
XTRA LARGE FITS SIZE 11+