SlurrySafe AR® is an Eco-friendly and multi-functional safe replacement to traditional and hazardous acids commonly used throughout the world.
Slurry Safe AR is manufactured with ingredients chosen from the Environmental Protection Agencies design for the environment safe chemical ingredients list, making it a world leader in green chemistry.
- Non-Toxic, non-fuming, No VOC’s
- 100% biodegradable environmentally friendly organic compound.
- Easy to use, handle, transport and store. Will not cause acid burns if product comes in direct contact with skin maximizing employee and user safety.
- Will cause no damage to most building materials when applied and removed correctly. Safe on pumps, pipes and most metals
- Can be used diluted or at full strength.
- Available in 1L, 5L, 20L and 1041L (Tote)
- Descaler and pH reducer.
- Masonry slurry dissolver.
- Brick cleaner
- Diamond tool and equipment cleaner
- Rust remover off metals and concrete
- Grinding aid, to soften concrete and assist with keeping grinder clean.
- Cleans or etches concrete
- Grout haze remover
- Non-carcinogenic weed killer
Storage & Handling
- Storage life over 1 year.
- Keep container closed when not in use and out of direct sunlight for long periods
- Safety glasses are suggested for use when handling
- When pumping this product, it is strongly recommended to use manufacturer approved hose, couplings and fittings
- Containers that are 316 stainless steel, polypropylene or polyethylene are recommended
- Avoid use on uncoated aluminum.
- Always test in a small area before use to ensure no damage or reaction occurs