The Storm® is a battery powered ride on floor scraper designed to last all day on ceramic and floor coverings including VCT, carpet and much more.
Precise single handle hydraulic steering with your right hand allows you to adjust the blade height and pitch with your left hand on the go without stopping.
With a 215 ft./min run speed is almost twice as fast as similar floor scrapers. All day scraping doesn’t have to come at a turtle pace.
A very efficient electric motor and hydraulics allows for 8+ hour run times on an overnight charge from a standard 230 volt 50 Hz power.
The on-board battery charger has charging progress indicator lights as well as capability to download history . View charging logs, battery voltages, and more.
A built in toolbox allows you to store extra blades, tooling, and wrenches giving you everything you need right on the machine.
The on-board battery fuel gauge lets the operator know how much battery life is left as well as keeps track of the run time hours. It also plays a vital role in shutting the machine down
before the batteries are drained to a damaging level.
With a total weight of around 1188kg this machine is no toy. The additional feature of being able to remove up to 250kg of weights, the Storm can be reduced to 938kg so it can be safely used in most lifts.
This machine comes standard with all weights, a 12” blade holder, a tile tooth attachment, a tungsten carbide-tipped tooth,
and a transport dolly.
- Comes with 12″ flippable blade holder
- Also supplied with a tile tooth and holder
- Ability to raise the blade off the floor without changing the set angle
- Dual castors at the front
- Large treaded non marking tyres
- True all day battery life
- USA built with Australian support
- Nearly double the speed of other brands of battery floor strippers
- Single joystick control for forward and reverse and steering.